< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20050825"> Amendment Nine: Crude trading down

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Crude trading down

Ahead of a VERY important inventories report tomorrow. I can't begin to emphasize the importance of tomorrow's report. In fact, I think its so important, I'm going to go call Eliot Spitzer himself and let him know about it. Well, maybe I won't call Spitzer. Maybe I'll call Mitya and either gloat, or eat more shoe. The PPI report today was expected, despite a bunch of nervous little girls out there, it was completely within the realm of the probable, so no big deal, yet. Tomorrow's inventory, and I'll even go on record here and say crude inventory throughl mid-Dec. are going to be CRITICAL in figuring out what sort of bear is lurking in the new year. Watch and listen.