< meta name="DC.Date.Valid.End" content="20050825"> Amendment Nine: Back to My Favorite Topic

Friday, July 29, 2005

Back to My Favorite Topic

The '08 Presidential race. So far, I think the Dem nomination is Hill's to lose. That doesn't mean she won't. She isn't Bill afterall, she's Hill... and she isn't running against Bruce Babbit... she'll be running against Edwards, Easley, Warner, and other clones of her husband.

But for sure the Republican nomination is more interesting. You got McCain, the favorite of all good and right Republicans. Except, in a head to head with him and a certain Senator from S. Carolina who NOBODY is talking about, except of course me, McCain is toast. Especially if the certain Senator decides to break in just after Iowa, ride the press to a good third place in NH, and whip up in SC (his home state), giving him some serious mo for the rest of the ride. I don't see who can beat this guy. Seriously, he's a darkhorse and all, but the way I see it, it is his race to lose. And if he wins the nomination, hell I might just vote for him cause he'd be about the best politician I've ever seen.